Saturday, May 12, 2007

25th March 2007 Sunset in Irbid

25th March 2007 Sunset in Irbid

We managed to arrive on time (5 minutes to 2pm) for the girls to attend their classes in JUST. While waiting for them, I read the books about Petra and Jordan that I've just bought at Jerash in the university library. Urrrggghhh.... felt so tired and sleepy after 4 days travelling down south Jordan.... Tried not to sleep but my eye lids felt sooo heavy, couldn't open it. Hurm.... got to sleep about 1/2 an hour.


Then I saw so many students outside the library waiting for buses to go home. I looked at my watch and it was already 4pm. I thought the library will be closed at 4 pm. So I packed the laptop that I borrowed from Sumayyah, and went outside the library. It looked so sunny, but anyhow the moment I stepped outside..... wow..... it was windy and cold~~~~~ but trying to be cool, I sat on the concrete flower bed in front of the library. After 10 minutes I couldn't stand it anymore..! I was shivering becoz of the cold wind. So, go back inside the library since I saw it was still open. Stay there until 5pm and waited for the girls to finish their classes at 5pm.


Then off we went home to the girls' apartment in Irbid.







Hurm ....on the way back, we stop by at the road side to take photos of a flock of sheep hearded by a few bedouins.



















Last snap with our rented Toyota car.....the car that has travelled with us from Irbid -> Amman -> Petra -> Aqaba - Wadi Rum -> Amman -> Irbid ... wow.. I think more than 1000 km ...





Sunset was so beautiful in Irbid.




Arrived at their apartment around 7pm.

Alhamdulillah, we arrived back safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berikan sumbangan terbaik anda! Teruskan menyumbang ke Tabung Aqsa2Gaza Emergency Relief sekarang!!! Akaun Maybank Islamic: 5515 7500 4299 Akaun Bank islam : 12 092 01 003490 4 Kemudian sila maklumkan kepada: admin@aqsasyarif.org.my

Nak Baca Entri Lain? Klik Sini....